2 Days / 1 Nights Maasai Mara Wildlife Safari from Kisumu City
Highlights: This is a 2 days safari starting from Kisumu city to Maasai Mara and ends in Naivasha or Narok. This safari takes you from Kisumu to Maasai Mara through the Kericho tea zones into Narok. While enjoying game drives in the Maasai Mara you will be able to see plenty of wildlife varying from the Big five - the lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo and leopard among a host of other different animal species. You will travel in a private safari minibus in the company of an experienced tour driver / guide and spend the nights in a budget tented camp or in a lodge.
Day 1 :Kisumu – Maasai Mara
On this day in the morning at Nyamira, you will be met at your preferred location by our tour manager who will brief you about your safari and introduce you to your driver / guide before departing to Maasai Mara through Sotik, Mulot and into Maasai Mara. You will arrive in time for check in and lunch at the camp / Lodge. After lunch, enjoy your first afternoon half day game viewing drive till dusk.
The Maasai Mara is the New 7th Wonder of the world and the 4th preferred tourist destination in the whole world. In November 2006 the Maasai Mara was named as the New 7th wonder of the world because of what experts termed as "the uniqueness of the area and the preservation it provides to so many species living in harmony". It is understandable because this annual migration is the greatest wildlife spectacle on earth.
Lunch, dinner and breakfast at Manyatta / Rhino Camp or Mara Sun Lodge or Similar
Day 2 : Maasai Mara – Narok / Naivasha
Enjoy an early morning pre breakfast game drive for an opportunity to spot the early predators as they start off the day. After breakfast continue with your game viewing till 11am when you will depart for Narok / Naivasha by road with a lunch break en route. On arrival, you will be transferred to your preferred residence or location within Narok / Naivasha.
End of Safari ………………
- Transport in a private safari minibus with open roof for better game viewing and photography
- All park entry fees for client(s), driver's fees and vehicle park entry fees
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day while visiting the Maasai Mara
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide
- Pick up in Kisumu and drop off at Narok / Naivasha
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- Applicable government taxes
- Optional hot air balloon flight in Maasai Mara – at an extra (Price is subject to confirmation at the time of booking)
- Tips to driver guides and porters
- Extras at the indicated camps - tips, drinks, telephone, laundry, e.t.c.
- Items of personal nature